RSS Feed

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Bitches aint shit!

What another crazy week. I can't believe it is nearly Friday - and there is still so much work to do!

The best part of the week was definitely Tuesday evening, however, when Jon and I got to go to Decatur and see a Ben Folds concert with my sister! Ben Folds was rockin', as usual! We had to sit in the very back, because we got there a bit late after our yummy dinner at Taters, but Kirkland has awesome acoustics, so alls good.

I have a friend (Jim) who does rigging for concerts - speakers, lights, etc. He was doing the Ben Folds concert, and after the concert I saw him on stage getting ready to take stuff apart. Jim knew I was going to be at the concert and that I love Ben Folds, so he was able to snag a souvenir for me!! He was able to get the set list from the piano Ben Folds was playing! (Set list = handwritten piece of paper with a list of songs to play for the evening)

SO COOL!!!!!!!!!! This means Ben Folds and I are friends, yes?


No comments: