RSS Feed

Sunday, February 05, 2006

On and on and on...

Apologies for the lack of posts lately! This week at work was absolutely crazy - and in fact it is not even over! I have a planning meeting tonight for the campaign that I am the lead organizer for - The Campaign for Access to Emergency Contraception.
Go Rosie!


Also this week I think my family single handedly supported Decatur area hospitals! Lets list the injuries/diseases, shall we?
  • Lori (sister) - appendicitis

  • Dan (uncle) - something fell on him at work

  • Katlyn (cousin's kid) - bad flu

  • Peg (grandma) - funky recurring abdominal pain


  • Everyone is fine and out of the hospital now, but GEEZE!

    Jon and I went to see Brokeback Mountain yesterday. Quite sad, really, but very good. It's always nice when films actually live up to the hype.

    We also got our first NetFlix movie - Million Dollar Baby. We haven't watched it yet, but hopefully will tonight.


    I'm really looking forward to next weekend. I belive we'll be going home for a combined birthday celebration for Jon and his Mom. I think my Aunt will also be in town, and I'm sure we'll get to visit friends at some point too. Yay!

    Well, that's it for now, I suppose. Back to work getting redy for my meeting!

    No comments: