RSS Feed

Sunday, March 12, 2006

I have made it back after a week in Chicago. I spent Monday - Friday attending Midwest Academy, a school for organizers. Basically they teach you how to take down The Man in a more systematic and organized way! It was a really interesting time, and I definately learned alot. Soon I plan to write a post more fully explaining what the heck I do at work, and what exactly an "organizer" is. Everyone always asks what I do, and I'll do my best to put it into words.

We didn't really have time to do much sight seeing in Chicago, as the training went from 9am to 9pm ever day. However, we did get to take a couple of walks and do a bit of shopping. Here are a few pics from the trip.


Here is me, Katie, and Claudia.




Here is a group shot of of some of the people who we went through the training with. There were about 30 of us total.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHY IS THERE NOT MARGHARITAS IN EVERY BODYS HANDS????? for shaaaaaaame.... This was a booze opportunity and you failed me (hands head and slowly weaps)