RSS Feed

Monday, April 20, 2009

Exhale

Holy moley it's been a week since I've posted! This week was one of the busiest weeks I've had in a looooong time. In the last week or so, I have:

-- Celebrated Easter with family and friends
-- Been to Decatur and back
-- Worked three 12 hour days
-- Adopted 3 new rats
-- Successfully held our annual Dinner at CCHCC. Its like planning a wedding!
-- Scheduled my next tattoo
-- Spent a relaxing day with my BFFs

Phew. I'm tired just reading about it. Anyway, life will be much more under control for a while now (I hope!), and I can get to some more blogging.


And because no post is complete with out a photo, here is Jon and I at the zoo from our trip to Florida last month. Things are starting to warm up here, so I'm not too upset we don't live there! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oo, oo, tattoo? :) whats it gunna be?